Dienstag, 28. März 2017

Coincidences are never a coincidence… Inna Turchyn. Welcome Home. The Path to Myself.

Upon receiving the hepatitis C diagnosis, I was convinced that it was a mistake. “How could I have something like this?” This question left me stunned. Then came the next question: “Why did I deserve this?” Only later was it clear to me that it was no coincidence that I had got this disease. And do you know why?
As soon as I understood that there was no mistake, I decided to cleanse my body in the hope of becoming healthy. Especially because I had wanted to undertake a fasting cure. Nevertheless, I hesitated at the last moment. There was always something that prevented me from doing so: Too much work, holiday and…, and…, and.... This time I was immediately prepared and even did the fasting cure! So I cleansed my body until I could there was nothing more to cleanse!
I also gave up smoking back then, which is something I had wanted to do for a long time. Especially since I no longer enjoyed it.
However, I was unable to conquer the virus and therefore decided to turn to traditional medicine.
From the very start of the therapy I had an allergy to the medicine. Among other things, it caused my face to swell up. During this period, our son came to visit us. He said that he had recently looked at my old photos and had come to the conclusion that I look the same as I did when I was twenty years old. I immediately wanted to see the photos. He was right! I looked very similar. At this moment, I remembered my wish to look perfect. I wanted a smooth complexion without lines. “Well, yes, dreams come true!” I thought, “Am I really bothered by these lines...?”
In the first three months I continued to go to work. However, I had to greatly reduce my hours. Afterwards, my whole skin and also my muscles and lymph nodes were infected within a relatively short space of time. It was precisely then, as I was struck down by fever, that I got the idea to write this book. I had spent a whole year thinking about it, but had no idea of what it could be about. And now I didn’t just have an idea, but also the time to act upon it …
At some point I gave thought to buying a wig. I wanted to conduct a seminar, but I didn’t have much hair on my head. For this reason I paid a visit to all of the salons in my town. The end result was that I had a wig and knew which hairstyles and hair colours suit me. And then I remembered my old wish to find the right hairstyle and colour.

Thoughts/Comments/Conclusions

What is it that I want to say? This was not an illness, but rather a goldmine for the fulfilment of my wishes! And what a way for it to happen?! As you can see, these were my own wishes! At the same time, I could have lived very well without a few of them, I would have been able to realise the others myself, also without such a cause…
I also noticed that there was no mention of my personal wellbeing in any of these wishes. To be honest, it would have been highly appropriate! For it is precisely this that was missing during the treatment – and indeed to a large degree.
So I thus learnt to reflect on whether I precisely need this or something else? And if I want something, then wouldn’t it be better to not merely wish for it, but also to act upon it...? Especially if I have the opportunity to do so. Otherwise it may be that I find myself in a situation in which I am forced to do so. Does it really have to come to this…?

http://inna.turchyn.de/content/book_en.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen